Taking account of recent achievements and milestones, as well as lessons learned from implementation in practice, the workshop aims to assess future challenges and policy options.
- Michal Czerniawski, Digital Attaché at the Permanent Representation of Poland to the EU
"What’s next – do we need more EU-wide legislation on cybersecurity?"
- Dr. Ludmila Georgieva, Manager Government Affairs & Public Policy, Google
"Cybersecurity - staying ahead together"
- Maria Grazia Porcedda, Assistant Professot at Trinity College Dublin, School of Law
- Zenzi De Graeve, Attorney in Technology, Data Protection, Intellectual Property & Media Law, Timelex
"The NIS Directive and the GDPR – The healthcare industry: current issues"
- Concluding remarks, Paul de Hert, Professor, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, VUB & Tilburg University, LMTS-TILT, Vice-Dean Faculty Law & Criminology VUB
Time: 12:30 - 15:30 (light lunch from 12.30 to 13.00 is included)
Venue: U-Residence, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Pleinlaan 2, 1050, Brussel (Access also via Generaal Jacqueslaan 271, 1050 Brussels)
Attendance is free, however registration is required.