CDSL and the Brussels Privacy Hub will host a workshop during the European CyberSecurityMonth 2019 on EU Cybersecurity Law.
Taking account of recent achievements and milestones, as well as lessons learned from implementation in practice, the workshop aims to assess future challenges and policy options.
- Michal Czerniawski, Digital Attaché at the Permanent Representation of Poland to the EU
"What’s next – do we need more EU-wide legislation on cybersecurity?"
- Dr. Ludmila Georgieva, Manager Government Affairs & Public Policy, Google
"Cybersecurity - staying ahead together"
- Maria Grazia Porcedda, Assistant Professot at Trinity College Dublin, School of Law
- Zenzi De Graeve, Attorney in Technology, Data Protection, Intellectual Property & Media Law, Timelex
"The NIS Directive and the GDPR – The healthcare industry: current issues"
- Concluding remarks, Paul de Hert, Professor, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, VUB & Tilburg University, LMTS-TILT, Vice-Dean Faculty Law & Criminology VUB
Time: 12:30 - 15:30 (light lunch from 12.30 to 13.00 is included)
Venue: U-Residence, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Pleinlaan 2, 1050, Brussel (Access also via Generaal Jacqueslaan 271, 1050 Brussels)
Attendance is free, however registration is required.
The minutes of the workshop can be found here. Videos have been uploaded on our YouTube channel.